Drive New Customers From the 7.5 Billion Local Searches
Your customers are now relying on local and mobile search engines and directories to find – and visit – businesses nearby. I put your business on the map and your products and brand messages in front of them so you can drive more business.
- Claim and optimize your Google+ Local page with photos, videos, descriptions and more
- Optimize your presence on over 100 local directories including Yelp, CitySearch, Yahoo, FourSquare and more
- Monitor reviews and rating on review sites
- Measure and monitor Google and directory rankings, impressions and profile views
Local Directory Optimization Helps You Rank on Google
Over 83% of local searches have Google’s map on it, a directory that they call Google+Local. There are over 100 different ranking factors and they are different than what makes your website rank (traditional website SEO). Do you know which ones are important to you?
Don’t worry, Local Directory Optimization has you covered automatically. Clients typically see improved rankings in 60-90 days.
Local Directory Optimization Helps Your Business Be Found on All the Local Directories that Matter
Over 50% of local searches are done on local and mobile directories, not search engines. To be easily found by potential customers, you have to be optimized on all the major local Internet directories. But with so many sites, apps and services, it’s a nightmare for businesses to keep everything up to date. You don’t have an IT staff or a marketing department. You just want to run your business. Local Directory Optimization helps your business be found on over 100 different local directories and lets you publish events, announcements and deals to many of them in real time!
Get the local SEO help you need
Effective local SEO requires work on a lot of areas – your site, your listings, reviews, links, and more. You may need work on all of those areas, or just on a couple.
However much help you need, we can help. Here’s a little more detail:
Google Places Optimization
We’ll make sure your Google Places page is problem-free, perfectly optimized, and appeals to customers. This step is crucial: if anything’s wrong with your Places page, you’re less likely to show up on the “local map.”
Citation Cleanup & Building
If your business isn’t listed on the sites Google expects to find you, you may not rank as well. The same is true if your listings have incorrect business info. We’ll spend hours fixing your incorrect listings, and creating the ones you’re missing.
Website Audit & Optimization
First we’ll do a head-to-toe audit of your site and send you all our recommendations for technical fixes, pages to build, and other improvements. Once you’ve approved our suggestions, we’ll make the changes for you (or work with your IT team to get them done).
Content Creation & “Content CPR”
Your site probably doesn’t have all the content it needs to impress Google and would-be customers. You may not have all the pages you need, or they’re not focused enough, or they’re not detailed enough. We’ll help you create content that shows off your expertise, and we’ll help you revive pages that need more work. Our in-house writer will do the legwork; we’ll only ask you to fact-check the content before we publish it.
Earning good links from other sites is one of the trickiest parts of local SEO. First we’ll check the links already pointing to your site and let you know if you need help from a link-cleanup specialist (so as not to get penalized by Google). Then we’ll put in the hours to research practical, high-payoff link opportunities for you. We can work with you to get those links, or if you’re a do-it-yourselfer we can just research the link opportunities for you.
We’ll help you get more reviews from your customers. Reviews are always a challenge, but they’ll help you rise above your competitors. We’ll help you develop the most-doable strategy for getting more and better reviews on the sites that count.
The finest tools
We’ll use our Local Citation Finder, Reputation Builder, and other tools to help you get visible, and we’ll use our very own Rank Tracker to monitor your progress.
Local SEO is no paint-by-numbers project, because every business is unique. Challenges and questions will pop up that you just can’t plan on – plus some tough issues we know you’ll encounter. The good news is we’ve worked with over 300 business owners in 18 countries over the last 5+ years, so we’ve probably helped a business like yours already.
Local SEO Services at a Glance
- Bring in more leads with Google, Yahoo and Bing Places accounts.
- Double your local visibility: Show up twice, in local maps and organic search results.
- Google My Business setup: I optimize your Google My Business account (Maps).
- Citations for local listings: Placements (citations) in prominent local directories.
- Local social media: I help you engage with your community. Don’t be a stranger!
- Local blog approach: Engaging content that is tailored to your community’s interests.
- Mobile enhancement to ensure your site is mobile-friendly or responsive.
- Google penalty removal: Manual backlink removal to regain rankings and traffic.
- Webmaster tools and Analytics setup to monitor and fine-tune campaigns.
- XML site map setup and constant updates to ensure your site is performing.
- Increase your site’s authority by connecting to niche authority websites.